Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

She's on her way...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

iPhones!

I meant to post this blog last month (and SURPRISE... got busy and distracted with life)... so here it goes late...
I recently caved, and ordered Michael and I the new iPhonez4 for Verizon in February!  My phone was just a'yight, but old, and I figured I'd give Michael an early "Valentines" present and order him one too.  We got a GREAT deal on them.  I wasn't sure how I would like the 'touch' keypad, but so far... so good.  I've been totally addicted to a couple apps (angrybirds, hipstamatic, words w/ friends) - hoping I can work on those addictions soon.  Michael, of course, had his all suped up within the first 20 mins of opening it.  But, the phones have been great!  We've taken so many pictures and video of Aislynn - my digital camera is feeling neglected.  Here are some recent "iphone pics" of Aislynn.
@ the petting zoo

running errands w/ daddy (hipstamatic)
sporting her new Dora necklace
Grocery shopping
splish-splashin in the bath
Pushing her baby in the stroller


No comments: